- We've made some changes to our code to make the site load faster. According to our comparison tests, the Project Dashboard now loads about 1.5x faster, the Room Editor almost 2x faster, and the Tour Editor more than 2x faster.
Adapting to slow/distant networks
- Our servers can now detect when you're trying to access Metareal Stage from a slow or distant network, and will adjust accordingly to keep the service snappy.
More reliable saves
- If you run into any big errors, like accidentally deleting a room or encountering a strange bug, just contact support and we'll quickly be able to restore your project to a clean version.
New publish region
- Users from the West Coast, you can now publish your tours to "US West" to make them load faster.
- Using the SDK, you can now sync multiple states of the same tour together. You can use this to build Before vs. After comparisons, Colored vs. Black & White tours, etc. (Check out the synchronized tour code sample here)
+ Over 27 bugs fixed!
Comment on this new release and see what other users are saying in the Metareal Stage Users Group!
Have another feature you want us to add? Send us an email or chat message and tell us all about it.
If you want a more in-depth conversation, you can also book a call direct to Gareth, our CEO, anytime.