Tour Editor Views
Inside the Tour Editor, we now have 4 views to make it easier to personalize your tour:
- Plan View - customize your floorplan
- Model View - customize your model
- Design View - customize your tour
- Preview - preview the final product before you publish your tour
- Can now have the minimap closed by default, so it doesn't take up the whole screen as soon as the tour loads
We've overhauled our Labels so you can now:
- Format text without leaving Stage
- Add videos, images, and other media to your labels
- Alter borders and positioning
- Show/hide labels depending on where the viewer is currently located
- Show labels in VR/Desktop & Mobile
Check out the video above for more info on Labels 2.0
- Open/close labels programmatically
- Handle events on label click
- Turn off the welcome screen and replace it with your own
You may remember from last December that we were having issues with our payment platform. We're happy to say that we've found a good alternative over the holidays, and we're now about to migrate our payment services there. Please stay tuned for further updates!
+ Over 47 bugs fixed!
Comment on this new release and see what other users are saying in the Metareal Stage Users Group!
Have another feature you want us to add? Send us an email or chat message and tell us all about it.
If you want a more in-depth conversation, you can also book a call direct to Gareth, our CEO, anytime.