1. Make sure your panoramas have the right format and resolution.
2. In your project dashboard, scroll down to the Source Images section, and click Upload.
2. This pop-up will appear:
3. Check "Stitch dual-fisheye images" if your panoramas haven't been stitched yet, and you took them using a MadV or Ricoh Theta V camera. Otherwise, leave this unchecked.
4. Select where and how you would like to upload your images.
- Dropbox - A new window will appear, which will ask you to login to your Dropbox account, and browse and select your images from their servers. Then skip to step 6.
- Google Drive - A new window will appear. If your Metareal account isn't linked to your Google account yet, you'll be asked to give access for the link. Then you can browse and select the images you want to import. Then skip to step 6.
- Browse Local Files - A new window will appear, letting you browse through your computer's folders and select the images you want to upload.
- Drop local images here to upload - Similar to Browse local files, as this lets you upload from your computer. But instead of browsing and selecting, you can just drag and drop your images here.
NOTE: For all methods, multiple images can be uploaded at the same time.
5. Once you've selected all of your images, click Upload
6. Your panoramas will start uploading. You'll know the upload process is done when you can see the image thumbnails for all of your panoramas under Source Images.
Ran into errors while uploading? Check out this troubleshooting guide for uploading issues.