Are your tours taking too long to load? Here are a few things you can try to fix it:
1. Make sure you've published your tour to the right region
- Your tour region indicates which global server your tour was published to. If it's in the wrong region, your tour data is going to have to travel much longer to reach your devices, hence the slow loading speed.
2. Check your internet connection
- We recommend at least 10 MBPS for a smooth experience. You can check how fast your internet is by searching "internet speed" on Google, and running their speed test.
3. Check if you're meeting the minimum hardware memory requirements
- Your device will need at least 8GB of RAM to prevent lag.