What is the Nadir?
The nadir is the central bottom point of your panorama (usually filled out by your tripod's feet).
You can leave it as is, or you can add your own logo as a nadir patch on top of it.
How to add your own Nadir Patch
NOTE: Only available for Professional and up users. If you're a free Creator user, you can use this method instead.
- Make sure you have a logo ready (JPG and PNG formats accepted)
- Make sure your nadir size is covering up your tripod feet (can edit individually per pano in the Room Editor, or for the whole project in Project Settings)
- From your Project Dashboard, click Edit Tour
- Switch to Design View
- Scroll down the right pane, until you reach the Nadir Logo section
- Click Browse and upload your logo