Make your tours load faster for your clients by publishing them to a regional server near you. You can now publish to:
- US East (ideal for users in Canada & the US)
- Asia Pacific North East (ideal for users in or near Japan, Korea, & China)
- Asia Pacific South East (ideal for users in South East Asia & Oceania)
- Europe North (ideal for EU users)
- The URL for each region is different. Make sure to use the link for the region you want to share.
- The more regions you publish to, the more storage your tour will take up. So be sure to only publish to the regions you need to.
- We're planning to add more regions in the future, so stay tuned for that if your region wasn't included in this update.
Build For You
- You will now receive an email notification when the production team is done building your tour.
- Lens height is now required when submitting a job, so your tours will have the correct dimensions.
- Toggle VR view on/off in the Tour Editor, to allow/prevent viewers from seeing your tour in VR.
+ Over 30 bugs fixed!
Comment on this new release and see what other users are saying in the Metareal Stage Users Group!
Have another feature you want us to add? Send us an email or chat message and tell us all about it.
If you want a more in-depth conversation, you can also book a call direct to Gareth, our CEO, anytime.