Skinning (now available for Premium users)
- Replace panorama locators with your own images.
- Customize the player's fonts, icons, and colors however you want to get on-brand tours.
- Save and load the skin themes that you've made, so you don't have to keep manually customizing your tours.
- Move around your tours easier with the new keyboard navigation. Press the UP and DOWN arrow keys to look up or down, LEFT and RIGHT to look around, and SPACE or ENTER to move forward.
- Produce seamless textures from your panoramas.
- Quickly preview 3D models & textures in Model View even before it's done rendering.
Track Model Events
- Get interaction events when the user is in model view, for building interactive experiences
Control Viewer Camera
- Create your own auto-play navigation by changing your viewer's angle and switching between different panoramas and views.
- Learn how to use the SDK faster with our updated reference guide.
- Avoid having to start over again when you're trying to figure out how to build a complicated room. Just Shift + Click to make multiple copies.
Snap Volumes to Surfaces
- Volumes now snap to floors and other objects in your room, so you no longer have to guess if they're going past borders.
Same Page Login
- Whenever you get accidentally logged out, you'll get logged into the same page you were at.
- Importing projects from Revit is now even faster than before. After adding your cameras, all you have to do now is login through the Metareal plugin, and we'll automatically generate and upload your project for you.
+ Over 30 bugs fixed!
Comment on this new release and see what other users are saying in the Metareal Stage Users Group!
Have another feature you want us to add? Send us an email or chat message and tell us all about it.
If you want a more in-depth conversation, you can also book a call direct to Gareth, our CEO, anytime.