- Get where your viewers are located inside your tour through the Player SDK. Useful for tracking your most popular spots
- View the code behind the SDK samples, so you can easily replicate them on your own website
- Avoid losing work with force save (pop-up will automatically appear if you encounter network issues)
- Choose whether to always push data from your machine
- Easily regenerate all your 3D models and textures with force bake. (Just click the refresh icon on the top right of the editor, and then "OK" when the following pop-up appears.)
- Select all pano connections in Plan View of the Tour Editor, to quickly delete and edit your navigation map
- View & export a list of all your transactions in the Billing page
+ Over 11 bugs fixed!
Comment on this new release and see what other users are saying in the Metareal Stage Users Group!
Have another feature you want us to add? Send us an email or chat message and tell us all about it.
If you want a more in-depth conversation, you can also book a call direct to Gareth, our CEO, anytime.