- Quickly switch from travel-based navigation to teleport navigation by setting the default movement in Project Settings, and overwrite all pano movement from teleport to travel, and vice versa, in the Tour Editor
- View volume measurements by hovering the mouse over volume lines, to understand the dimensions of objects such as furniture in your tour
- Automatically import camera positions from Revit, so you don't have to manually connect your panos in Stage (also no need to level!)
- Create truly accurate & immersive virtual tours of Revit projects by exporting their 3D models into Metareal (no need to draw volumes!)
- View and scale imported wireframes to match geometry with panos
- Snap room dimensions to geometry for faster room building
We'll upload a tutorial for the entire Revit import workflow soon. But if you'd like to make use of this feature immediately, go ahead and book a one-on-one tutorial with us.
+ Over 52 bugs fixed!
Comment on this new release and see what other users are saying in the Metareal Stage Users Group!
Have another feature you want us to add? Send us an email or chat message and tell us all about it.
If you want a more in-depth conversation, you can also book a call direct to Gareth, our CEO, anytime.