The player lets user experience the final published tour. To access the player, open a web browser and simply follow the tour's published URL. Currently supported web browsers are Google Chrome and Safari, other browser may work but haven't been thoroughly validated yet.
The player provides the ability to show the FLOOR PLAN, MODE VIEW and TOUR, with the player's view switcher.
And a list of rooms is also displayed at the bottom of the player's interface to quickly navigate to any room in the tour.
To navigate in the FLOOR PLAN,
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out in the plan
- Drag in the view to pan the floor plan
To navigate in the MODEL VIEW
- Mouse wheel to zoom in/out
- Drag in the 3D viewport to orbit around the model view
- Double click on a room to center the camera on that room
To navigate in the TOUR
- Drag in the 3D view to look around
- Click on a pano bubble or a pano locator (blue circles) to move to that view point
- Click anywhere on the 3D view to move to the closest pano bubble or pano location to the clicked location
Click on the room's thumbnail to teleport to that room when in TOUR mode, or to center the camera on that room when in MODEL VIEW mode.